1. Refer to General Rules
for non-building rules.
2. This class is very stock – intended for the beginner or someone who wants to build a vehicle in a day or two. No additional work may be done to the vehicle.
3. NO 4X4 VEHICLES ALLOWED. Rear wheel drive or front wheel drive allowed in Mini Van class.
4. Vehicle must be left completely factory stock, except as noted below.
5. Remove all spare tires, trailer hitches, glass, bumper covers, air bags, chrome, plastic, molding, wheel weights, A/C coolant, antifreeze and flammable material from inside and outside of the vehicle before entering event. Dash may be left in or may be removed.
6. Stock gas tank must be removed from under vehicle. A small metal tank must be mounted in the rear seat area. The tank must be very secure and covered. If you need to use the original tank due to the fuel injection system, you will be allowed to. Tank mounting, covering and system must be very safe. Use the properly rated lines. Plastic tanks not allowed, as they are unsafe.
7. Electronic fuel system allowed (if vehicle came from the factory with it) but you must mount an easy to reach switch that must be clearly marked on/off.
8. Transmission shifter may be modified (floor shifters allowed) and ignition may be hot-wired.
9. Hood must have 12”x12” minimum hole to easily extinguish engine fires.
10. Doors must be chained, wired or welded shut in a max of two places per door. If welded (6) six inches maximum.
11. Hood, trunk, & tailgate must be chained/wired shut in two places.
12. Battery must be relocated inside of the vehicle, secured and covered. One battery max.
13. Dash bar and seat bars are allowed for driver’s safety. Bars may be connected to each other with door bars. Bars may not extend past the firewall and may not extend rearward beyond the front most part of the rear wheel well tubs. Bars may not tie into floor, rear frame humps, drive train or frame.
14. Factory original drive train must be used. Exhaust headers (stacks) through the hood are allowed.
15. Any tire or wheel can be used. Bumpers MUST remain stock for that make and model and may be ligtly welded to brackets.
16. All vehicles must have a legible number on roof mounted sign. Choose your number, first come – first served